We recruit the best and recognize their contributions. One way we do this is offering many health and wealth programs for you and your family.
We want you to be healthy and happy! Being self-funded with our medical coverage, allows us to listen to your wish lists and create plans that fit your needs. In addition, we have a variety of programs for you and your family to build the best coverage that fits your lifestyle.
• Medical- Anthem Blue Cross - We offer two plans for you to choose
• Dental- United Concordia - We offer two plans for you to choose
• Vision- Reliance Standard - We offer three plans for you to choose
• Life Insurance- SunLife - We sponsor $25,000 for everyone who enrolls in medical coverage
• Supplemental Life – We offer two plans for you to choose
• Critical Illness and Cancer Coverage- SunLife - We offer this plan to everyone even if you don’t enroll in anything else!
• Employee Assistance Program – Everyone can take advantage of the confidential 800 line or online service to support you through all of life challenges.
• Sick leave – Every hourly Crewmember in CA is entitled to accrue paid sick time after 30 or more days of work. Every Manager is entitled to accrue 5 sick days a year starting on the first day of employment.
We want you to be healthy, happy, and wealthy! We understand that work is not everything and you want to enjoy your life in a variety of ways, and our goal is to give you every opportunity to do so!
• To help with any medical premium costs we offer a Wellness Program! If you choose to participate you will receive a medical premium reduction on a monthly basis up to 30% savings.
• 401(k) – Empower – Planning for retirement is important so we offer a variety of programs for you to select for your own financial goals. We also have a match of 10% for your first $10k a year!
• Orange County Credit Union – Everyone can take advantage of our partnership with the Orange County Credit Union. They offer a variety of loan programs, daily banking, and continuous education sessions on how to manage your money.
• Vacation package – Having time to enjoy outside of work is crucial! Everyone who works 30 hours is eligible for vacation up to 4 weeks a year. Hourly crew who are eligible are paid out vacation on their anniversary month. Managers start to accrue hours on their first day of employment.
• Dining Discounts – We all love to eat! Everyone can take advantage of our in-house dining discount. Bring in up to 5 of your friends and family for a discounted Guest check on us!
• Benefit Statements – What are you worth? We will tell you… Every year. Managers will get their own personal benefit statement each year breaking down your total compensation.
• Competitive wages and bonus packages – We recognize your contributions! Hourly crew are paid at a competitive wage with many of our workgroups participating in tip pools, service charges, and/or commissions. Managers are paid a competitive salary and participate in a realistic bonus program that has an average return of 75%!